AFIII Sometimes It Rains !

LUKE D MILLER

Inspired
Sometimes it rains !
I created this short little instrumental tune today in my home recording studio.
( Click on the photo below to hear it )
Looking out the window at the gloomy weather.
I was still inspired.....
🙂

The solo at the end sounds like that all that of your family members are drowned and shoot with machine guns from a helicopter at the same timeo_O, so dramatic!

The solo at the end sounds like that all that of your family members are drowned and shoot with machine guns from a helicopter at the same timeo_O, so dramatic!
Not sure exactly what that means....but hope it is a good thing as far as the song goes ?

Not sure exactly what that means....but hope it is a good thing as far as the song goes ?
Share the preset...I've got some family members that need to go too! Now, is the settings different for drowning as opposed to shot from helicopter? Different scene or block? I'm afraid my sister-in-law will push my Turbo's CPU limits...
:Dsorry, couldn't resist...:rolleyes:

No question: You are a virtuoso-guitar player. But the song-title is: "Sometimes It Rains": The number of notes and the use of whammy-bar are a little bit over the top for a "feeling blue"-song (at least in my eyes, you can forget about this). I thought of Van Halen and Jimmi Hendrixs "National anthem" at Woodstock. You don´t need to show off, you are good. Maybe you should express your feelings more with a solo in a song with with this title and spend time to think what a song needs. Sorry, I have no right to judge. All the best!

No question: You are a virtuoso-guitar player. But the song-title is: "Sometimes It Rains": The number of notes and the use of whammy-bar are a little bit over the top for a "feeling blue"-song (at least in my eyes, you can forget about this). I thought of Van Halen and Jimmi Hendrixs "National anthem" at Woodstock. You don´t need to show off, you are good. Maybe you should express your feelings more with a solo in a song with with this title and spend time to think what a song needs. Sorry, I have no right to judge. All the best!
Maybe next time when you leave a critical review of someone's music, you can leave out morbid comments about their family like " All your family members are drowned " That has nothing to do with the song or the music. To me, that was " Over the top " ! BTW, They said the same thing to Mozart " Too Many Notes " I am glad he did not listen to them... ! I only require as many notes as I think the song should have, This is just me, the way I play. I never said this was a " Feeling Blue " Song. To me, the feeling was depression then Anger. The first lead solo is the Rain. The second lead solo was the Thunder. I like it the way it is, Thank you !

Maybe next time when you leave a critical review of someone's music, you can leave out morbid comments about their family like " All your family members are drowned " That has nothing to do with the song or the music. To me, that was " Over the top " ! BTW, They said the same thing to Mozart " Too Many Notes " I am glad he did not listen to them... ! I only require as many notes as I think the song should have, This is just me, the way I play. I never said this was a " Feeling Blue " Song. To me, the feeling was depression then Anger. The first lead solo is the Rain. The second lead solo was the Thunder. I like it the way it is, Thank you !
Ok, my fault. Sorry.

Back
Top Bottom