Something's definitly screwed up

henryrobinett

Fractal Fanatic
When using the front panel to set my controllers the page keeps moving after about 5 seconds to some other page in the same preset. THEN when I go to Fractal Bot to save the preset it keeps saving 59 Bass Guy. I seem to recall this problem in a previous version of AE. 1.9? AFAIK I deleted previous versions of AE, or at least removed them. What am I doing wrong?

Duh. The second problem solved. I was selecting the wrong button. But I still don't know why it keeps moving from the controller page.

OK, not sure if that solved it :)

I wouldn't see the harm either, esp. since I thought they were gonna work together in the future anyway...

I was inadvertently using both at the same time last night and it caused all sorts of weird effects with things jumping around and going on and off.

Cliff or M@ mentioned this earlier -- you can click on a "dead" spot in the AE3 grid (the black background, so nothing is selected), and the software will stop "using" the Axe.

It works. I use the technique in order to use the front panel to save the buffer to different locations.

Reactions: sam
Back
Top Bottom