Something Small Sounding Tall

ML SOUND LAB

Cab Pack Wizard
Vendor

"I guess I'm just going to leave this here for speculation." ... I'm no Cliff with my teasing but I try.

So I said before that since there have been requests for something else then 4x12s I'm doing 5 smaller cabs in the next month or so. In this clip you'll hear two different 1x12 cabs that have never been done before which I believe most people will want to have. :)

Stay tuned!

Thank guys! That is actually a song idea I've had for a while but I haven't had a chance to build a song on top of that melody yet.

I just recorded a clip with three new cabs which all have different speakers. A bit more gain this time so you really hear the character:

Very nice bottom end on that first half of the first clip.
It must be truly a pleasure to play through that patch/IR.

Yeah that's definitely the fattest speaker I've ever done. :) It was actually really hard to find a pleasing position for that one. It's really good for leads!

Looking forward to it.
In the meantime I'm still founding gold on your CP7 so I'll be busy (and won't think too much about those new packs).

BTW are you feeling that your chops are getting better lately? To me it sounds like they are.

Looking forward to it.
In the meantime I'm still founding gold on your CP7 so I'll be busy (and won't think too much about those new packs).

The cab used for CP7 is simply too good to be true. It's definitely the cab I would take with me on a deserted island. That would make no sense but that's what I would do.

BTW are you feeling that your chops are getting better lately? To me it sounds like they are.

:lol Well I used be pretty good. Like I seriously practiced with a metronome every day when I was around 18 years old. Now that I've grown up I tend to care more about the note choices than the amount of notes.. quality over quantity? :D But my chops aren't nearly as good as they were 8 years ago. :)

That middle one seems a bit choice for me. Nice and warm, but still a big sound. Third one has the best presence I feel.

I really wish I had my old 1x12 back now, something about their character appeals to me. Not to mention they are the least hassle, and you can swap speakers on them very quick to get a whole new feel.

That middle one seems a bit choice for me. Nice and warm, but still a big sound. Third one has the best presence I feel.

I really wish I had my old 1x12 back now, something about their character appeals to me. Not to mention they are the least hassle, and you can swap speakers on them very quick to get a whole new feel.

That one is a completely new speaker for me. I'm glad you like it! :)

Clip in the first post - what is that song? Something from Soundgarden? Killing me that I can't put my finger on it....

That's actually a song of mine. I was going for an Incubus vibe. If there's a Soundgarden song that's close to this I'd love to hear it! :)

Thank guys! That is actually a song idea I've had for a while but I haven't had a chance to build a song on top of that melody yet.

I just recorded a clip with three new cabs which all have different speakers. A bit more gain this time so you really hear the character:

Dunno what is what... but this will be my first choice for a J.S. patch

Back
Top Bottom