someone share with us a dream theater presets

We need to form a dt/petrucci club; lets keep this string going for all / any DT sounds presets, if any one is interested I converted clark kents old dream theater IR's I feel they roooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooock.

thanks for the patch damo

Last edited:
That patch sounds great Damo, tried it today... was a little too much high end for the strat I was playing but it sounded really good.

Damo, was your pre set designed for frfr or with cabs? i will try your pre set tonight with 2 4x12 cabs loaded with vin 30's same as JP!

Damo, was your pre set designed for frfr or with cabs? i will try your pre set tonight with 2 4x12 cabs loaded with vin 30's same as JP!
I tried it on FRFR and it sounded really good so I am assuming it was designed for FRFR... We will just have to wait for Damo to let us know.

yea guys it was FRFR (studio monitors). Using my JP6 too, so yes you'll need to drop some of the top end if your using a strat :)

Hi

Here is a dream theater in the presence of enemies patch. Bedroom leveled with cans!
Don't expect much :D

Attachments

• presence of enemies_smf.syx
    6.3 KB · Views: 101
Does anyone happen to know if the 'Pull me Under' clean tone that was on the ultra (I think it was a factory preset, but I'm not positive) is available for the AxeII?

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom