Somehow....i can't upload IRs...

Mr.347

oh man....sometimes i hate to use computers!

Ok...with Alberta's Tool i can just upload a speaker to User 1 Slot....i can't choose the slots :(
I use the latest versions of those tools of corse....

On the Axe-Fx Editor there is no upload menu.....i regonized the new cabinet-utils page, i filled all up with my favorites (of corse all compatible V6 IRs, but it gives me just 3 cabs when using it.....damn, and they all sound not right to me.....and after cab 3 nothing is loaded....

help! The axe is great, but i miss my old Jay-G65/Gold IRs a lot! Damn........now i'm close to blow up all that stupid computer gear.....f*ck!
:evil:

ok.....uploaded firmware to 6.0.2...and now it works (for the first time since i got to V6) ...happyness is coming back! Sunday is safe! :cool:

oooh....no! All my great presets are damaged! DAMN!
:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

sorry....but now i'm aNGRY!

i had so beautiful cranked up sounding Hiwatt tones.....they all gone now :evil: it has something to do with the tonestack-position for sure. I used middle on almost all of my new preset......if now the axe

i'm sick of it that always when we change to a new version something changes that affect my tones in a negative way so i have to reorganize everything new! I wanna play guitar and not computers!

Right at the moment it looks as my axe wont load any presets at all......

now i'm REALLY disapointed! F*ck......

Mr.347 said:
i had so beautiful cranked up sounding Hiwatt tones.....they all gone now :evil: it has something to do with the tonestack-position for sure. I used middle on almost all of my new preset......if now the axe

i'm sick of it that always when we change to a new version something changes that affect my tones in a negative way so i have to reorganize everything new! I wanna play guitar and not computers!

Right at the moment it looks as my axe wont load any presets at all......

now i'm REALLY disapointed! F*ck......

they are still in the middle it just does it automatically. If you use user cabs, they will need to be reselected, they will not be the same. CHECK ALL your cabs first. If you were at 6.0 already and it sounded good, it will be a minor issue to get it back to that.

Reading the release notes save of the utilties and firmware can alleviate much frustration. It was noted in 6.0 and with Albert's utilty that you have to select the cab space on the axe-fx where you want it sent 2. The editor with 6.02 is drag n drop. Your user cabs will need to be reloaded. Your phaser blocks will all be one order off. There are a couple of other things.

Even though 6.02 was supposed to map the cab correctly with the new order. Many of them are not correct (probably because I wasn't able to correct all from 6.0 to 6.02 before updating).

Are you loading the presets in the editor and sending them to the axe-fx?

javajunkie said:
Reading the release notes save of the utilties and firmware can alleviate much frustration. It was noted in 6.0 and with Albert's utilty that you have to select the cab space on the axe-fx where you want it sent 2. The editor with 6.02 is drag n drop. Your user cabs will need to be reloaded. Your phaser blocks will all be one order off. There are a couple of other things.

Even though 6.02 was supposed to map the cab correctly with the new order. Many of them are not correct (probably because I wasn't able to correct all from 6.0 to 6.02 before updating).

After the first shock i downgraded to 6.00 but then i was unable the recall preset 000.....it seems empty all the time. I re-loaded 6.0.2 and everything except my presets seems to be fine. So i reload my latest backup and most of the tones were back in the machine....except my beautiful Hiwatt tones i like the most.......*sniff*

yeah i can use your G65s again, but i lost some of my best presets.....what a day :roll:

@ Jay: Many thanks anyway, i much appreciate your helping words :)

Mr.347 said:
javajunkie said:

After the first shock i downgraded to 6.00 but then i was unable the recall preset 000.....it seems empty all the time. I re-loaded 6.0.2 and everything except my presets seems to be fine. So i reload my latest backup and most of the tones were back in the machine....except my beautiful Hiwatt tones i like the most.......*sniff*

yeah i can use your G65s again, but i lost some of my best presets.....what a day :roll:

@ Jay: Many thanks anyway, i much appreciate your helping words :)

I'm not Jay :( :lol:

Back
Top Bottom