Wish Some wishes

Diego48

Hi everyone! I own an FX8 from a couple of months using it with bass guitar.
Here are some suggestion to improve this great pedalboard:

#1: Customizable fx order
It would be very useful to change the order of blocks. For example I'd prefere something like: 5-6-7-8-1-2-3-4, or maybe 8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1 like a real pedalboard, or maybe 8-4-7-3-6-2-5-1 etc etc

#2: Linked blocks in presets
In many presets I created, I use the same compressor with exactly the same configuration. During time it happens that I fine-tune some parameter. When I do, then I have to connect to FX-edit and copy/paste the block I changed to every preset in wich I use the same block. Or worse, I have to manually do the same change in every preset.
It would be great to have some blocks linked to each other in different presets, so when I change something, I'm changing it to all the linked blocks

#3: External fx pedals
For those like me that use only PRE effects, why don't we use the OUT(pre) and IN(post) to insert external pedals in the chain? We could have one stereo block or 2 mono blocks that could be activated or true-bypassed like a normal fx block

#4: Auto-engage select
Let's say that we have a whammy and a wha block in a preset. I'd like to set both to be auto-engaged by the exp pedal, and use block switch to select wich one will be engaged (maybe the green led could blink for the block in wich the auto-engage is enabled).
When I set a block to be auto-engaged, I don't need to engage it by pressing the switch. So again, we could use that switch to select the block that will be engaged.

#5: Synth block missing!
€1600 for a pedalboard and there's no bass synth efx??!?! No way!
If a synth block uses too much cpu, it would be better to have it and use it alone with no other blocks rather than to not have it at all!

Back
Top Bottom