Some video from our show over the weekend

Awesome performance of your tribute band! All of you!
And your singer also is so close to Ozzy's tone voice, but probably in a better shape ;-)

As i mentioned already a couple of times: great playing and sound, great band........... Ozzy, is it youn this vid?
Was there a breakthrough in the Betty Ford Clinic? Are you healed and are you now touring with an Ozzy Cover Band?

I love your singer! He is awesome! Cant believe hes not the real deal.....

As i mentioned already a couple of times: great playing and sound, great band........... Ozzy, is it youn this vid?
Was there a breakthrough in the Betty Ford Clinic? Are you healed and are you now touring with an Ozzy Cover Band?

I love your singer! He is awesome! Cant believe hes not the real deal.....
Lmao! Thanks man. Love jamming with him.

Here's the preset if anyone's interested. It uses factory cabs 161 and 162. There is a Scene Controller on the Amp Block input gain and Master Volume. Scene 1 is the main rhythm. Scene 2 is for the clean guitar section at the beginning of the song. Scene 3 is for the clean guitar intro at the opening of the song with the delay trails. Scene 4 is the clean guitar during the verse sections with vocals. Scene 5 is the lead. Scene 6 is a flanger for the rhythm section right after the solo.

Attachments

• Killer of Giants.syx
    12.6 KB · Views: 8
Back
Top Bottom