Some questions on backing up

Phil

Inspired
Hello,

since I bought a few cab packs I wonder about some back up issues.

Is there a way to send or import more then one cab file to the axe fx?

When you back up a bank with presets containing user cabs with fractal bot are the actual cabs included in the bank file?

Thanks,
Phil.

open up the folder on your computer where all the cab files are, open up axe edit and go into axe cab manage. from there you can select all the cabs and drag and drop them into the user slots. theres a good how to video on youtube on doing this. im sure someone will post the link for you.

check out this video showing how to use Manage for sending/receiving multiple Cabs or Presets at once, as well as auditioning them without even loading them onto the Axe: Axe-Manage in Axe-Edit - Axe-Fx II

when you backup Preset banks using Fractal-Bot or the normal "Export" in Axe-Edit and Manage, the actual cab file is not included.

i'm pretty sure the Cab is only included with the recent "Export Preset-Cab Bundle" option in the Preset menu in Axe-Edit, and i think that's only one preset at a time. i may be wrong.

Thanks, this is what I was looking for.
Is there a way to make auditioning in the browser possible for preset-cab bundles?

I think not, would be a nice feature.

Phil.

Back
Top Bottom