Some Marshall JTM45 Tele grit. Quantum.

TakaraGold

Experienced
Hi guys,
Just a small demo of the JTM45 in Quantum FW. Noodles and clams.
Guitar is an '87 ESP Telecaster. Neck pickup (Dimarzio Twang King) for this recording.
I think it records great, the dynamic content is off the hook. Added some Fet Boost to increase chime, some analog delay and that's it. Recorded on Logic with mild compression after. Hope you like it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Sounds great- the JTM45 model has been one of my go-to main amps for quite a while now. Love the real ones too.

That Twang King pickup is a great tele neck pickup option for avoiding a muddy tone and balances really well w/ the bridge pickup quite often. I learned about that pickup from a friend who's played teles for many years.

Sounds great- the JTM45 model has been one of my go-to main amps for quite a while now. Love the real ones too.

That Twang King pickup is a great tele neck pickup option for avoiding a muddy tone and balances really well w/ the bridge pickup quite often. I learned about that pickup from a friend who's played teles for many years.

Yeah I really like the Twang King but I still find it a little tonally flat though. I have a SD FiveTwo in the bridge, not a fan of SD really. But it does a good job and covers a lot of ground.
I'm considering switching both for maybe BKP The Boss set, or the Piledrivers set. I've always been a fan of Dimarzios; but lately I've grown fond of non-metal BKPs. The Blackdogs are simply out of this world.
Another choice is the Chopper for the bridge, and push pull for single coil action. For now I'll just play.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom