Some experimental djent death metal psycho rap progressive music...

Okay, this is gonna be a bit tough and rough so be sure you are prepared. Here is a song of one of my projects.

Fun fact: ALL TRACKS recorded via axe-fx 2 (some with 7.0 and some with 10.0). Yes, vocal parts too. And it's in polish so... have fun. :D Nevertheless please focus on listening to the music.

The title means "Sentenced To Life" and the song itself tells the story about a guy whose life was turned into pieces because of drugs and sad childhood.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Well in the beginning as the "beat" starts.. I was like..."dafuq?!?!"

Then at around 0:14 where the guitar kicks in.. :shock Really nice...

The vocals.. well.. not my cup of coffee, but interessting style nonetheless. Maybe a bit too present in the mix for my taste and well you said it's "rough".

Guess if that dude could make it like that but with deep crowls.. I would like it much more, but again.. personal preference. And then, maybe some speakers or headsets would "burst" or wouldn't be able to reproduce it with quality. ;)

Edit:

nice tone

+1 :)

Last edited:
Guess if that dude could make it like that but with deep crowls.. I would like it much more, but again.. personal preference. And then, maybe some speakers or headsets would "burst" or wouldn't be able to reproduce it with quality. ;)

yeah, I was thinking about adding some deep growls by myself, but the main concept was mixing djent and rap music together. ;) And, moreover - without my growls it is a bit easier to handle live performance.

now that what I call deep rumbling bass. phat 8)

Let me just say, that 'bass' is just guitar with a pitch shifter and some compression... ;)

Last edited:
yeah, I was thinking about adding some deep growls by myself, but the main concept was mixing djent and rap music together. ;) And, moreover - without my growls it is a bit easier to handle live performance.

Well I think you achived the goal of your main concept. ;)

And as said before... its just a matter of taste, I guess.

Let me just say, that 'bass' is just guitar with a pitch shifter and some compression... ;)

This is what I call "pwned", sir! :anonymous:

Back
Top Bottom