some ac/dc and andy summers

I looovveee that AC/DC patch, man. Sounds great. Any chance you can upload that patch to the axechange? ;)

Mark

The settings for the 2nd Summers clip...one word...UPLOAD :D !

That's one of the best Summers 'impersonations' I've heard and I'm usually of the opinion that he should not be imitated. Well done !

Seriously. Would love to try both patches (the main clean one and the Chorus patch in the back), or at least, what settings did you use for the Chorus ? Sounds very close to his EH Electric Mistress.

thanks to all :cool:
the summers patch is done with ...3 sounds :oops:
3 plexi : 2 are almost dry but tweaked differently in eq and settings , i supoose i could do them in one patch but i prefer , for the mix have the possibility to retouch them separatly

the 3 rd is also a plexy, same setting as one of the 2 other plexi but with flanger setting as a chorus, and enhancer.it's to make the sound "rich" and "fuller".
i thins it's possible to do this with one patch but i prefered record in separate track for a good mix for my tribute band....

acdc patch is crancked plexi no magic sauce here..., with room reverb to simultate a room

BTW keep in mind that i use sort of clean boost with tone all the way up , it act like a clean boost/treble booster , and i plus in the REAR input.
yes i bypass the "special sauce" , but i prefer this way, the sound is more "open" to my ears and i feel better sensations...so .....

stef herbuel said:
3 plexi : 2 are almost dry but tweaked differently in eq and settings , i supoose i could do them in one patch but i prefer , for the mix have the possibility to retouch them separatly

the 3 rd is also a plexy, same setting as one of the 2 other plexi but with flanger setting as a chorus, and enhancer.it's to make the sound "rich" and "fuller" (and it playes the harmonized part)
i thins it's possible to do this with one patch but i prefered record in separate track for a good mix for my tribute band....

acdc patch is crancked plexi no magic sauce here..., with room reverb to simultate a room

BTW keep in mind that i use sort of clean boost with tone all the way up , it act like a clean boost/treble booster , and i plus in the REAR input.
yes i bypass the "special sauce" , but i prefer this way, the sound is more "open" to my ears and i feel better sensations...so .....

stef herbuel said:

the 3 rd is also a plexy, same setting as one of the 2 other plexi but with flanger setting as a chorus, and enhancer.it's to make the sound "rich" and "fuller".

First of all, I really like your playing on the summers2.mp3

Can you tell me which CAB and MIC sim you used for the ACDC patch? Thanks!

Could you post the settings for the Flanger ?

And yeah...You had said that somewhere before that you're plugging into the rear input...How come ? The secret sauce of input 1 is the best thing that ever happened to me, digital modelers and my pedals :lol: !

thanks for the comment as soon as the axe fx come back to house i'll try to find the flanger patch !

VegaBaby said:
.You had said that somewhere before that you're plugging into the rear input...How come ? The secret sauce of input 1 is the best thing that ever happened to me, digital modelers and my pedals :lol: !

the input rear is same impedance as front input , all difference is gain, who my boost pedal take care of.
except the front input has a harware "thing" who as a result boost the highs, and a sofware compensation to reduce these highs.
so it should be identical , but ,

for some reason i perefer NOT use the "secret sauce" wich everybody seems to love :?: , i found the sound way more open without it, and the patch sound the same for me (in fact : better for me)
in the hand i feel more "connected" with the axe-fx and less sensation of "compression"...
and i did a lot of "tests" ....

BTW the only thing who counts is that everybody find what is good for him :)

that's , again the best guitar gear i ever bought. :mrgreen:

stef herbuel said:
for some reason i perefer NOT use the "secret sauce" wich everybody seems to love :?: , i found the sound way more open without it, and the patch sound the same for me (in fact : better for me)
in the hand i feel more "connected" with the axe-fx and less sensation of "compression"...
and i did a lot of "tests" ....

:shock: You're right!

Greets

Does anyone else here watch the American version of the TV show "The Office"? ...You know how the show is set in Scranton, Pennsylvania...?

What is the name of the Police Cover band that "Kevin" is in? Isn't it "Scrantonicity"? Ha-ha!

Anyway, the clips sound really good. Forgive me if you already said it and I missed it. Was the ACDC clip through a power amp and a mic'ed up cabinet? ...Or was it direct, FRFR? Same question for the other 2 clips?

Back
Top Bottom