[SOLVED] Ran out of DynaCab authorizations when trying plugin version. Eek!

I use multiple Fractal devices. Thus I have a copy of CabLab 4 in one location that I use downstairs with stuff that leaves my place, and a copy on my primary workhorse machine elsewhere. I authorized all the DynaCapture CabPacks on each. Now I'm discovering the plugin capability and unless I'm missing something, I'll need to deauthorize one or the other location to get them to load. Is that true?

I'd like to not have to do that to use the plugin. I thought the plugin would use the authorization for the machine, but I guess not?

Thanks for understanding the request as I'm greatly enjoying CabLab for the first time. To be clear, this all for my personal use.

(not seeing a wish tag option. if this belongs elsewhere, my apologies)

Last edited:
Each purchase is limited to two authorizations. I will talk to the engineers about plugin vs. standalone.

Meanwhile, you can contact support@fractalaudio.com for requests to reset your authorizations.
Thanks Matt! There's an "Uninstall & De-Authorize," so we're probably good there for now. Obviously not ideal to have to deinstall if reinstalling on the same machine, but not worried about it. Thanks in advance for clarification on authorization per machine vs. per application flavor.

Back
Top Bottom