[solved] Pitch Block is in Preset, FC-6 says it isn't

Shepdoggiest

Inspired
I have a preset with a pitch block in it. I want to use button 1 on the FC-6 as a bypass for it. I went into FC per preset layout and selected button 1. I added Effect, Bypass and Pitch to it. It shows up in the layout and in Per Preset window. The light is marked with the correct color in Axe Edit, the FC-6 shows the namne, but the button isn't lit up. When I press button 1, it says there is no Pitch block in the preset.

I have the Cooper Carter class and did what he did. His light comes on and it works. Not so much here. What am I doing wrong, please? Thanks

I managed to load Pitch 2, not 1, in the preset. Ugh...

Attachments

• Per preset Issue 1.png
    Per preset Issue 1.png
    269.4 KB · Views: 9
  • Per preset Issue 2.png
    Per preset Issue 2.png
    217.1 KB · Views: 10
  • Per preset Issue 3.png
    Per preset Issue 3.png
    241.7 KB · Views: 8
  • Per preset Issue 4.png
    Per preset Issue 4.png
    810.3 KB · Views: 8
  • Per preset Issue 5.png
    Per preset Issue 5.png
    744.7 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
It was exactly that, thanks.

I am unsure if I can control something else at the same time from the same button. I also want to engage the boost level on 2 amps with the same button press. I assigned a control switch to both of them on off/momentary style with hold, but the hold makes it very late with 2 presses.. Thanks

Last edited:

I am unsure if I can control something else at the same time from the same button. I also want to engage the boost level on 2 amps with the same button press. I assigned a control switch to both of them and know how to use per scene to control it turning on and off, but it is just one press for one boosted 2 part harmony not at scene change I hope to control with button 1. Clear as mud? Thanks
You can assign the same control switch to the bypass function of both blocks and assign that control switch to the foot switch.

That's pretty far above my head at this point. I don't want to bypass the amp block, just the boost level. Can I trouble you for a how to or where I can read about it? I appreciate ya.

Last edited:

I am unsure if I can control something else at the same time from the same button. I also want to engage the boost level on 2 amps with the same button press. I assigned a control switch to both of them on off/momentary style with hold, but the hold makes it very late with 2 presses.. Thanks
Sounds like you already know how to do it. Assign both amp's input boost to the same control switch. Go to Controllers in axe edit, click "Set All to Off". Now you have to assign the control switch to a footswitch. If this is a function you want on all your presets you can create the switch in your main layout. Otherwise create the switch as a per preset placeholder. The switch should look like this Category = Control Switch, Function = Latching, Control Switch = CS?

I really need to start making some videos to answer these questions...

Sounds like you already know how to do it. Assign both amp's input boost to the same control switch. Go to Controllers in axe edit, click "Set All to Off". Now you have to assign the control switch to a footswitch. If this is a function you want on all your presets you can create the switch in your main layout. Otherwise create the switch as a per preset placeholder. The switch should look like this Category = Control Switch, Function = Latching, Control Switch = CS?

I really need to start making some videos to answer these questions...
It's the point to assign it to a footswitch that I don't get. How do I put the CS where there's already a Pitch 2 Bypass? I need the Pitch2 to come on and the Boost level to increase at the same time. I'm very sorry to be dumb about this, but I don't see how to have them both on one switch as tap function and not one having to be a hold.

It's the point to assign it to a footswitch that I don't get. How do I put the CS where there's already a Pitch 2 Bypass? I need the Pitch2 to come on and the Boost level to increase at the same time. I'm very sorry to be dumb about this, but I don't see how to have them both on one switch as tap function and not one having to be a hold.
Ok. I see now. Instead of bypassing the pitch block with the switch, assign the control switch to both input boosts and the bypass function of the pitch block. So if you use CS1, you’ll assign it to all three functions.

Back
Top Bottom