[SOLVED] Momentary effect bypass via Control Switch not working

Hello guys, I am trying to use one of the embedded switch to momentary activate one effect block (Wha2).
I am using the Per Preset layout, assigned tap function of PP#4 to CS1, then I used CS1 as modifier for bypass of Wha2. No hold function on the same switch.
If I select "latching" the effect is activated/bypassed every tap, if I select "momentary" nothing happens.

Attachments

• Schermata 2022-09-07 alle 22.49.31.png
    Schermata 2022-09-07 alle 22.49.31.png
    266.7 KB · Views: 6
  • Schermata 2022-09-07 alle 22.49.59.png
    Schermata 2022-09-07 alle 22.49.59.png
    282.6 KB · Views: 6
on the actual footswitch (not the per preset screen you showed) remove any Hold function even if it's a placeholder.

also if this is the bottom right switch (switch 6) be sure MLM Combo is turned off in FC settings.

If I remove the "Place holder" for the hold function from "FC Edit" page it works, but now I can't use the hold function for that footswitch in other presets. The hold function was only assigned to the "Place holder", but in this preset there is no hold function in the "FC Per Preset", so I would expect that the momentary function works correctly. Am I missing something?

If I remove the "Place holder" for the hold function from "FC Edit" page it works, but now I can't use the hold function for that footswitch in other presets. The hold function was only assigned to the "Place holder", but in this preset there is no hold function in the "FC Per Preset", so I would expect that the momentary function works correctly. Am I missing something?
that's how it works. the "main" hold function is there, it's just pointing to an empty command, but it is pointing to it.

this is not a bug.

i would use an Override on this switch in this instance for the preset you want the wah. Click the switch in the main switch area (not the Per Preset page) and click Override. then reference maybe PP#24 or something and set that up with the Control Switch with no hold function.

Back
Top Bottom