[Solved] Footswitch to toggle between two effects?

Lance Holland

Inspired
I don't see any obvious way to toggle between two effects in the effects layout. The goal is to step on a footswitch that would turn off my usually on Delay block and turn on the MultiDelay block. I can put the MultiDelay on the hold function for the Delay's switch but I could see that I might misstep and have both on or both off by mistake.

Ideas?

If you're always going to have the Delay on and Multidelay off, and vice-versa, you can use a Control Switch attached to the Bypass modifier of each block. Reverse the 'Min' and 'Max' settings in the modifier in one of the blocks (Delay - Min=ENGAGED, Max=BYPASSED; Multidelay - Min=BYPASSED, Max=ENGAGED).

If you're always going to have the Delay on and Multidelay off, and vice-versa, you can use a Control Switch attached to the Bypass modifier of each block. Reverse the 'Min' and 'Max' settings in the modifier in one of the blocks (Delay - Min=ENGAGED, Max=BYPASSED; Multidelay - Min=BYPASSED, Max=ENGAGED).
I used this method to toggle between 2 virtual capo settings to simulate 1. the lower strings of a 7 string guitar a half step down(Bb Eb Ab Db F Bb) and 2. the higher strings of a 7 string guitar a half step down(Eb Ab Db Gb Bb Eb). Quick step on the Control Switch for solos. Worked perfectly, thank you!!

Back
Top Bottom