Solo in a Pink Floyd style with the Axe FX II

Just download the file e.g. 234567899.bin, open your axe-manage, right click on your mouse, rename the file in maybe i like it.syx - That´s it, works fine, ready to rock!

Fantastic! Keep posting more of this type of stuff! :) Like others have said GIlmour is my all time fav! Great work!

Fantastic! Which one of the presets on the site is the one you used in the video? 'Gilmour Diamonds'. Can't seem to find it.

Hi Dom
do you still have the solo preset?
I've seen it just today and I'm struggling to find a good Gilmour semi-distorted tone and yours seem to be really spot on!
Thanks in advance if you can help me

Angelo

Why not upload/share your presets at the Axechange that Cliff took the time to make? Instead of having us jump through hoops, register on your site, learn to read French or find an online translator, or accidentally click on some Bearshare program that asks to install a toolbar and asks to be the default browser. On top of that we have to force shut down our computer because this Bearshare crap wont let us back out before the install has even started.

Thanks, but no thanks.

Bye

http://axechange.fractalaudio.com/

Don't Know what kind of problems you have with my site but first, you're free to make your presets yourself if you don't want mine and second, my presets are on Axe Exchange too... Next time, just open your eyes before talking !

Cheers

Dom

Don't Know what kind of problems you have with my site but first, you're free to make your presets yourself if you don't want mine and second, my presets are on Axe Exchange too... Next time, just open your eyes before talking !

Cheers

Dom

I do want your presets. I thought this one in particular sounded great. You did a great job on it. I just don't appreciate the wild goose chase and the difficulty to obtain them. I understand you want people to join your forum, but this is not the way to go about it. I told you what my problems were with your site. If your presets are also on Axchange you should have said so right here here in this thread that your presets are on Axchange instead of trying to get people to register on your French forum.

That said, I do appreciate your efforts. I also appreciate my time and I do not like wasting it. I am done with this.

Bye

Couldn't get them to work with Firefox but tried IE and they worked fine. Did take a little goggle translator to figure out how to reg for the site to be able to DL the patches

What f/w were they created on by the way ?

Cheers and thanks for sharing

Cheers

Dom

Dom ... I searched Axe-Exchange and found several of your superior presets (thank you!). I searched Author names "fret-time" and "Hardy" but could not locate any of your Gilmour presets there. I'm unable to download from your fret-time.com site. Thanks for your help and generosity in sharing presets.

Back
Top Bottom