FS SOLD - FX8 MKII - Excellent Condition

I have an FX8 MKII that I was thinking of selling due to having two of them (and I just keep them in their boxes for a possible "future" use).

It is in EXCELLENT condition (extremely low hours on it) and it will come in the Fractal Audio box.

I can do $780, includes shipping costs, only if Family and Friends, through PayPal.

If the shipping is below $60 then I will refund the difference.

If someone would want to meet locally near Anaheim then I could do $720 cash.

This FX8 is the MKII and not the older MKI model (read up on the differences (the MKII is the preferred one)).

00h0h_kaLXmrH6ptxz_0t20CI_1200x900.jpg

00r0r_4oZR69KfsaTz_0t20CI_1200x900.jpg
00V0V_fsaERJA0iuRz_0CI0t2_1200x900.jpg

00X0X_lsMxuOeqYk0z_0CI0t2_1200x900.jpg

00505_4X80oGj7yZfz_0t20CI_1200x900.jpg

Last edited:
To help out someone with low funds in need of a super cool and amazing sounding effects unit, I can drop it to $675 cash (meeting in-person near Anaheim, California) or $735 shipped PayPal Family and Friends (I'll refund part of the shipping cost for anything below $60).

Have a GREAT week!!

I was asked if $675 PayPal Family and Friends would be fine where they pay the shipping.

Yes, if you can send me a prepaid shipping label for the FX8 then that would be fine as well :)

I'm located near Anaheim, California.

Sorry to be off subject and hope you sell this soon. Just wondering, last time I bought a item off this forum they also were wanting to use Paypal family and friends but when I went into my Paypal to send the money, the family and friends option was no longer there. I researched and found out Paypal stopped that method in mid 2022, at least on my account which I had never used that option before. Just letting you know if may not be available. Apologize again for the kinda off subject.

Sorry to be off subject and hope you sell this soon. Just wondering, last time I bought a item off this forum they also were wanting to use Paypal family and friends but when I went into my Paypal to send the money, the family and friends option was no longer there. I researched and found out Paypal stopped that method in mid 2022, at least on my account which I had never used that option before. Just letting you know if may not be available. Apologize again for the kinda off subject.

I believe they have removed the direct link that said "Family and Friends" but I still send money to Family and Friends all the time (money sent to my son, brother, and some buddies) plus a few recent purchases where they wanted me to use this option to buy their item.

I just start a "send money" then during the process you will find it gives you options for how to send it.

Here is a picture to help you when you want to use this option for future purchases (it is most likely still there but you have to start the "send" process then change it to sending to family and friends).

I would try sending just $1 to see if it works :)

PayPal payment type 1.jpg
I have sent a friend money on a regular basis since we are always buying things from/for each other and you can save it and/or change it for anyone:

PayPal payment type 2.jpg

I hope this information can benefit you in the future :)

Last edited:
Hi, do you still have this available?
Yes, it is available, however, I was thinking about updating my post and say I'm keeping it since I like to always have two of everything I own/play plus I know I'll regret selling it later and I'll never find one in this condition :)

If you want it then message me over this weekend and I'll check back tomorrow and Sunday.

Last edited:
I'm assuming this person @Soulfly found one since they never contacted me.

It's still available but I am seriously thinking about just keeping it since it is in EXCELLENT condition (extremely low hours on it and I know the history of it (never abused)) and it will come in the Fractal Audio box.

Definitely a few things that would be impossible to duplicate later if I started searching for a back-up again.

I have compared the prices on Reverb and eBay and it always beats the lowest prices there (no tax on mine and about $40-$50 included shipping) plus it has been in better condition than just about every one of them.

I was planning on keeping it as a back-up but someone on here that I previously purchased something from last year said they needed one so I thought I could offer them a huge discount on it below what I had paid for it.

The cost would be $690 shipped using PayPal (Family and Friends).

Back
Top Bottom