FS *SOLD* FS: FM9 Turbo *Price Drop 2*

Selling an FM9 Turbo. I bought it from another user on this forum as a bit of an impulse buy (thinking I'd sell off my Axe FX III and FC12), and realized that I'm just going to stick with my Axe III. Unit is in excellent like new shape, still has the plastics over the displays. Comes in original box.

Asking $1600 out the door. I'll cover the PayPal fees and insured shipping to the lower 48 states. Feel free to ask any questions!

No trades.

Edit: I'm located on the east coast of Central Florida, near Kennedy Space Center.

Attachments

• IMG_6950.jpeg
    IMG_6950.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 43
Last edited:
Any interest in trading that and cash towards a guitar? It's an '88 PRS Standard 24 for reference. I'm in Central Florida as well, Deltona to be exact.

Any interest in trading that and cash towards a guitar? It's an '88 PRS Standard 24 for reference. I'm in Central Florida as well, Deltona to be exact.
I’m good with guitars for now, but thanks! But if you’re local and willing to pay cash, I could probably work a bit more with you on price.

I’m good with guitars for now, but thanks! But if you’re local and willing to pay cash, I could probably work a bit more with you on price.
Well dang.

I'm not a cash buyer at the moment unfortunately. Actually trying to free up a touch of cash while approaching the closing on a home. I've had this guitar for sale for a bit and I figured if I got a cool piece of gear that'd lessen what I have to carry to gigs and a little bit of money, I'd be double winning.

Currently toting my Axe FXIII and FC12 on a board to every gig is getting a bit rough.

If you change your mind, I've got a 9/10 condition fire red PRS with a Brazilian rosewood fretboard to bait you with. Haha! Good luck with the sale!

Back
Top Bottom