Solar Maximum

"The sun is getting more active than it has for a decade — and it could lead to power outages, grounded flights, and stunning auroras"

https://africa.businessinsider.com/...CZ*MTY4MDAzMTc2MS4xLjEuMTY4MDAzMTgxNi41LjAuMA..

With all of the weather craziness we've had in the last decade (at least in my area) I can't imagine what this could potentially bring. Drought? Flooding? Communication, electrical failures... Many predict we are already looking at food shortages in the near future. I'm a mini-prepper but on a thin budget. Hopefully all for nothing.

The northern lights have been putting on quite a show in northern and southern Canada. Here are a couple of pics from northern Ontario at the beginning of March. In my years growing up in northern Ontario, I have never seen pink northern lights before.

334269335_566236892112507_5738682820836325774_n.jpg

334086017_170723452389825_4785131729768968162_n.jpg

Last edited:
This is interesting but doesn't really matter because the earth's magnetic poles are about to flip so a little extra heat or intermittent electrical outages will be nothing compared to what is coming...enjoy those thousand MPH winds and waves...at least that's what YouTube told me. and like someone said earlier, if the pole shift doesn't do us in, the AI will. now back to enjoying dynamic-cabs...

This is interesting but doesn't really matter because the earth's magnetic poles are about to flip so a little extra heat or intermittent electrical outages will be nothing compared to what is coming...enjoy those thousand MPH winds and waves...at least that's what YouTube told me. and like someone said earlier, if the pole shift doesn't do us in, the AI will. now back to enjoying dynamic-cabs...

While it is true that the Earth's magnetic field has been weakening, and there is evidence to suggest that a pole reversal is in progress, it is important to note that this process takes place over thousands of years and is not an immediate threat to humanity. It is also worth noting that while the weakening of the magnetic field could have some impact on our technology and infrastructure, it is not likely to cause catastrophic events such as "thousand MPH winds and waves." it is important to continue researching, developing and repairing on AI in a responsible manner, taking into account potential risks and ethical considerations.

Back
Top Bottom