Software for viewing IR freq reponse

guitarnerdswe

Fractal Fanatic
Hi guys!

I have a new laptop, and since AlbertAs IR converter is no more, I have no good software to view the frequency responses of different IRs. Can anyone recommend a good program for analyzing IRs? :)

Regards
Niklas

Why do you say AlbertAs converter is no more? In any case, I included plotting in the follow-on to axeomatic, which will be available as soon as we find time to set up the download page.

You can't find AlbertAs converter anywhere anymore. It's gone from guitarlogic, and he said it will be a long time before he uploads it again. I will check out for your update! :)

I simply used Octave and did an FFT on the IR file(s). Works great and it's free.

enjoy the process,

Boogie

Hi guys!

I have a new laptop, and since AlbertAs IR converter is no more, I have no good software to view the frequency responses of different IRs. Can anyone recommend a good program for analyzing IRs? :)

Regards
Niklas

You can't find AlbertAs converter anywhere anymore. It's gone from guitarlogic, and he said it will be a long time before he uploads it again. I will check out for your update! :)

I could send you a copy. I suppose he wouldn't mind, would he, what do you think?

Albert,
Any chance of a new program to change the names of the amps on the axe 2? I would love to change to the real amp names as we have so many choices now I can barely keep track of all the aliases of each amp.

Back
Top Bottom