So when is the waitlist open!

Maybe tomorrow. The IT guys are busy trying to get the new forum and servers online. Should be much faster and a better experience, especially on mobile devices.

Thank you for the update! Hopefully I will not miss it as I have a very busy day!!!!! And I was about to buy the amplifire!!!!!!!

I am new to this forum and have been reading about the AX8 release. I am under the impression I can just keep looking here for the announcement about the release, but other members are referring to an invite. Do I have to sign up for an invite or does just being a registered forum member place me on the invite list?

Thanks!

Look here. FAS may send a notice to previous purchasers but it will definitely be announced here.

It's not an invite to purchase. Just a notification that you can get on the waiting list. It will be a link to a form to submit your email address. The invite to purchase will be sent when your name comes up on the list.

I am new to this forum and have been reading about the AX8 release. I am under the impression I can just keep looking here for the announcement about the release, but other members are referring to an invite. Do I have to sign up for an invite or does just being a registered forum member place me on the invite list?

Thanks!

There's an invite to buy when your number comes up on the waiting list.

Look here. FAS may send a notice to previous purchasers but it will definitely be announced here.

It's not an invite to purchase. Just a notification that you can get on the waiting list. It will be a link to a form to submit your email address. The invite to purchase will be sent when your name comes up on the list.

I'm expecting a link to appear here or at "shop.fractalaudio.com" that allows you to put your name on the wait list. We are "waiting" to get on a "wait list". Once you are on the wait list, you will get an invite when your number comes up.

White Lion said it best... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxQAmaZ7dRk

Back
Top Bottom