So when is the waitlist open!

I hope Fractal does what they can to prevent Ebay re-sellers from grabbing all the first shipments of AX8 to flip them for profit. Gawd, those guys really chafe my arse!!

This could easily be the largest waitlist and biggest Fractal product launch to date.

Please don't let me buy a Helix. I need some hope this is going to happen soon. I feel like a little girl waiting for the Beatles to touch down so I can weep and scream.

let me just truck on down to Mambe Bambe Land and get you a wait list...ok.............wait for it ...............wait for it.............:lol

Marketing guy must be on Vacation as well, otherwise the list would already be open, especially to attract new buyers out there who don't even know about this forum. They look online for the AX8 and there's nothing to see. You go look for the Helix and you can pre-order them at many places. No biggie though on the lost revenue, there aren't that many guitar players in the world looking for a new pedal board...

I hope Fractal does what they can to prevent Ebay re-sellers from grabbing all the first shipments of AX8 to flip them for profit. Gawd, those guys really chafe my arse!!

This could easily be the largest waitlist and biggest Fractal product launch to date.

Oh man, I hate those eBay vultures with a passion ! Such a bunch of crap! Unfortunately I'm afraid the only ones that can shut them down is us! If folks would just be able to gain enough patience to not buy them, and stick those guys with them! But that's probably doubtful though, too much instant gratification these days!

I probably screwed up selling my AXE II recently. I have four shows in December, and the Axe is my live rig. With the stated October ship date I assumed I'd be able to pick up an Ax8 by then, but if the comments above r/e the waitlist and it taking a few months are accurate, I'm in trouble.

Never assume anything. Unforeseen delays can happen at any stage of a new product launch.

There's no way I would sell my AxeII before I get an AX8, if I sell it at all. I made that mistake by selling my Axe Ultra when I got on the AxeII waiting list. I used a friends HD500 for a few weeks. That was torturous!!!

I probably screwed up selling my AXE II recently. I have four shows in December, and the Axe is my live rig. With the stated October ship date I assumed I'd be able to pick up an Ax8 by then, but if the comments above r/e the waitlist and it taking a few months are accurate, I'm in trouble.

Well you can take advantage of everyone's AX8 GAS and buy used Mark1/2's for pretty cheap right now. Probably for less than what you sold yours for recently.

HD500. I have one of those for a back up. It's falling apart. Just as soon call in sick. Ugh....

I'm predicting immediate availability of a plethora of AX-8s. AX-8s for everyone here! Ok, that's what I'm hoping for.

Back
Top Bottom