So much for Plan B

jamn4jc

Experienced
If this whole v10 thing doesn't go as planned, it just got a little more complicated. :|
Line 6

Special Announcement About Line6.com User Forums

The Line 6 user forums were taken offline on March 31, 2013. In order to improve our customers' experience, we are currently porting over the forums to a new software platform and hope to have them back online by mid-April. Every effort is being made to preserve all existing forum data, including posts, user accounts and points to make the transition as seamless as possible. In the meantime, if you have any questions about Line 6 products please consult the Line 6 Knowledge Base as well as our YouTube channel and our YouTube Support channel – answers to the most common questions can be found using these resources. If you have a more urgent need for technical support, please contact the support team directly by opening a ticket at line6.com/support/tickets.

Thanks so much for your patience and understanding while we work to make the Line 6 user forum experience better than ever.

Here is a little more info from the POD HD Forum:

Fellow Line 6ers,

As many of you have seen by now, our forum communities have been SPAMMED. Since we were made aware of it, we’ve attempted to address the issue in a number of different ways, yet the problem remains.

At this point, we find it necessary to make our forums read-only for an indefinite period while we address the issue. If you have a technical question that our documentation does not answer, please create a support ticket at Line 6 - Support.
We encourage you to NOT click on any SPAM message or engage with any user posting SPAM. Instead, please report the post as abuse using the controls attached to the message. We can’t stress this point enough, as there is always an element of danger involved with SPAM messages.

We want you to know that we take this issue seriously, as we’ve worked hard to make the forum communities a great place for our customers to help each other learn about their gear, and develop healthy relationships and conversations. We truly apologize for any inconvenience this issue may have caused you.

Line 6 Customer Service

FAS: Take a note about what has happened to them. It could happen here as well.

It's fitting, in that Line 6 products are themselves spam.

FAS: Take a note about what has happened to them. It could happen here as well.

Excellent point. Man, it would be tough to go without the forum here for any extended period of time. It's unfortunate that crap happens.

I'm missing the connection to V10.

Mostly a "tongue in cheek" comment... what if something/anything goes awry and someone is not able to enjoy the fruit of FAS' effort?

I had a recent thread in mind where users were discussing options for a backup unit to the Axe. Line 6 options came up a lot since a lot of users, myself included, have used POD 3/XT/HD in the past.

I didn't say it, but found it interesting in that other vendors are facing serious challenges. I think a post after yours pointed that out that it could happen here.

My option would be to stay at V9.xx and wait for AE to be fixed. I can honestly say that I have never owned a Line 6 product, I have played through a few but never bought one.

Back
Top Bottom