So I used my Axe FX II live last night..

MarcusRezak

Hey guys,

So currently with my band Digital Tape Machine , I use the axe fx ii with the Matrix GT1500 and Furman Power Conditioner, with a Port City 2x12 OS cab. They show was with members of Umphreys Mcgee and Frank Zappas band. Im known for always having great tone with my tube amps but last night was the first time I unleashed the axe. Everyone was blown away by my tone. People were asking all sorts of questions and I was happy to answer. One guy from the opening band asked to use my rig after hearing it in sound check. HA!

Check out this video from the show! Full Court Press - April 25, 2013 - Bright Lights Big City - YouTube \mm/

"That was cool! What was the electric clarinet thing?"

Thanks! Thats called an EWI.

Yours is the first band outside of mine that I've seen use an EWI. Our sax player was feeling left out and so helps with some of the missing synth parts. Great little gadget it is too!

Loved the feel in that vid, looks like everyone's having a great time.

Yours is the first band outside of mine that I've seen use an EWI. Our sax player was feeling left out and so helps with some of the missing synth parts. Great little gadget it is too!

Loved the feel in that vid, looks like everyone's having a great time.

Cool. I like EWI when used tastefully by a solid sax player who understands its capabilities.

Great times were had by all. Tremendous musicianship from each of those guys.

sounds pretty nice man ... just one question, did u send the axe fx II stragit to PA or u mic´ed the cab ? also, do u have the mfc101 on the floor ?

sounds pretty nice man ... just one question, did u send the axe fx II stragit to PA or u mic´ed the cab ? also, do u have the mfc101 on the floor ?

Thanks man. I had my port city 2x12 cab mic'd on this gig. MFC on the floor with SUHK pedalboardlabels attached 8)

Back
Top Bottom