So Fulltone are not dead, they're just moving.

I thought Michael gave it up after his cancellation treatment. Good for him getting out of southern cal. I wish him the best.

When he announced he was closing he said he was moving to Nashville. I don't think he has any intentions of opening up shop there.

check the official Fulltone Facebook page
I quit Facebook a year ago so I won't be looking there. It will be interesting if he does start the business back up. The price of Fulltone pedals has skyrocketed since he announced the closure of the company. I have a pretty decent number of his pedals and like them a lot.

I quit Facebook a year ago so I won't be looking there. It will be interesting if he does start the business back up. The price of Fulltone pedals has skyrocketed since he announced the closure of the company. I have a pretty decent number of his pedals and like them a lot.

Same.

I'm curious if they'll be coming back. There are some I probably would buy at some point if he does come back, but I'm not willing to use FB for press releases. Anyone want to post a screenshot?

I bought a Deja Vibe min mkIIi a few months before he announced he was closing, Great pedal and I don't plan on ever getting rid of it

This is nice to know. The only pedal I have had on my board and never changed out is the Blue Fulldrive2 with the pull pot for comp cut. That pedal works great in every amp i have ever owned. I wish Fractal would model the comp cut and the boost side. It stacks well with other pedals, especially the RC booster, and the Red boost side is pure singing lead through a Fender amp. Sounds thick with a nice mid cut thru. I use it with the FM9 on output3 to loop it in. I need to buy another one, not sure I could go without it after 25 yrs.

When he announced he was closing he said he was moving to Nashville. I don't think he has any intentions of opening up shop there.
That's exactly how I read his previous announcement. I thought he was retiring. I wonder what made him change his mind?

I only just now heard about Fulltone closing and moving to Nashville. I saw an interesting video on boutique pedals that talked about it. I love my Fulltone pedals.

Back
Top Bottom