So Far Away - Smooth Blues

If these are the ones you used for many vids some 6-10 years ago, you made the right decision.

Was missing that some weeks ago, but hoped it would be my cheap laptop speakers ATM.

These sure have a special thing going on for me.

If these are the ones you used for many vids some 6-10 years ago, you made the right decision.

Was missing that some weeks ago, but hoped it would be my cheap laptop speakers ATM.

These sure have a special thing going on for me.

Thanks mate - they are really special for my guitar and fingers.

Thanks mate - they are really special for my guitar and fingers.
I mean, it sounds really desirable to me :)

Do you have some tone rolled off on the guitar, some high cut, ...? Or is it pretty much the sound of the pickup with your fingers?

Just wondering about the pickup -- but thanks for mentioning the preset.

I mean, it sounds really desirable to me :)

Do you have some tone rolled off on the guitar, some high cut, ...? Or is it pretty much the sound of the pickup with your fingers?

Just wondering about the pickup -- but thanks for mentioning the preset.

I don't know really, this presets by Fremen Plexi Pack is just awesome. Of course I sometimes swap the ir's (usualy by York Audio and put a PEQ in.
The pickups in my Les Paul make a big difference as you can hear.

I'm not associated with Fremen or get money for it. I'm just very happy with his presets and can only recomend them.

Here is the link if you are ineterested: https://fremenpresets.com/downloads/axe-fx-ii-amp-pack-plexi/

I don't know really, this presets by Fremen Plexi Pack is just awesome. Of course I sometimes swap the ir's (usualy by York Audio and put a PEQ in.
The pickups in my Les Paul make a big difference as you can hear.

But I mean, do you have tone rolled off on the guitar itself?

Some amazing tones I've heard from David Levi here, for example, are ones where the right mix between bridge and neck pickup is essential, and/or has tone rolled off.

I have just been hearing Doug Aldrich a week ago on YouTube, but it doesn't jump out as the same pickup.

Anyway, yours is an amazing flavor and I will revisit old vids from you for the joy and licks again for sure ;)

But I mean, do you have tone rolled off on the guitar itself?

Some amazing tones I've heard from David Levi here, for example, are ones where the right mix between bridge and neck pickup is essential, and/or has tone rolled off.

I have just been hearing Doug Aldrich a week ago on YouTube, but it doesn't jump out as the same pickup.

Anyway, yours is an amazing flavor and I will revisit old vids from you for the joy and licks again for sure ;)
I do roll off sometimes the tone sometimes. I don't think I did it in this song. I just used scene 1 from the Fremen SLP59 preset, which has little gain and activated one of the 2 PEQ's which are in this preset actually are for scene 3 and 4. I did this to give the Scene 1 preset a bit more bottom and power aswell as Reverb and Delay. Thats it.

Back
Top Bottom