Smarter Scenes

I know we have modifiers and x/y, but
i wish scenes would remember more settings, like mix value, time setting and so forth, im not a fan of programming the modifiers or external pedals, xy is very nice but lets make it x/y/z at least :)

check out scene controllers.

Scene controllers are only for scene one or two, arent they?
I tried to add a control assign on the gain setting for an amp. But there was only the option scene 1 and scene 2.
What areyour experiences with it? I have actual a preset with five scenes for clean, clean chorus delay, crunch, heavy rhythm and finally lead with delay. I wanted to add the controller for the Y-Amp in scene 4, and control the gain and delay mix via scene controller. But there was no option for scene 3,4,5,6,7,8...,,

Scene controllers are only for scene one or two, arent they?
I tried to add a control assign on the gain setting for an amp. But there was only the option scene 1 and scene 2.
There are two scene controllers. Each one works across all eight scenes.

"Scene Controller 1" and "Scene Controller 2."

There are two scene controllers. Each one works across all eight scenes.

"Scene Controller 1" and "Scene Controller 2."

Whoa...ok, I need help understanding this. So for example, I have my amp's boost assigned to external 4. I would LOVE upon LOVE to be able to switch to a scene (past 1 & 2) and have the scene turn on my amp's boost. Are you saying this is possible?

Whoa...ok, I need help understanding this. So for example, I have my amp's boost assigned to external 4. I would LOVE upon LOVE to be able to switch to a scene (past 1 & 2) and have the scene turn on my amp's boost. Are you saying this is possible?
Yes. Just pull up the scene controllers, either on the front panel or in AX8-Edit, and see for yourself. ;)

Yes. Just pull up the scene controllers, either on the front panel or in AX8-Edit, and see for yourself. ;)
Just read up about it a bit more here. After reading this thread I get it (I think) now that I have context. This is one of those brain farts where I read "Scene Controller 1" as "Scene 1 Controller" thinking wrongly about it. Thanks man.

Sorry for the derailment. As you were gentlemen.

Back
Top Bottom