Smallest Power Supply for AX8 + Shure GLXD16

Asphyx74

Inspired
Just wanted to ask if somebody could recommend a small pedal board power supply that works with the Shure GLXD16 (9-15 V, 250-400 mA) and has a power plug for the AX8. I want a cleaner look for my pedal board and get rid of the power strip and the cable + power supply unit for the Shure.

Most of the Voodoo Labs, Cioks etc. seem to big for my needs as I only want to power these two units.

Not many power supplies have an IEC outlet to plug your AX8 in directly as well as 250mA. I use the Voodoo Labs Pedal Power 2 plus. I have the same setup AX8/GLXD16 with a few more pedals (Mission Engineering Expression Pedal and a EH B9) on my Temple board.
It fits underneath fine and is a pretty clean setup. All i have is one 20' power cord to the side of the board (and of course XLR audio outs to the FOH/amp)

Not many power supplies have an IEC outlet to plug your AX8 in directly as well as 250mA.

Yep, that's my problem. The Pedal Power 2 Pus is simply too much for my needs and also too big for my pedal board. Seems I have to live with my power strip.

Could probably contact a custom shop to make you one... like that canadian rack place, or racksystems, dave friedman, bob bradshaw, etc...

Back
Top Bottom