Smallest case for MFC and two BOSS FV exp pedals (in Europe)

jonah

Inspired
I've searched through all threads I could find, but haven't found anyone who can recommend a case for my MFC and two BOSS FV expression pedals.
The closest I've found was the GB02 (GB02 Guitar Effect Pedalboard Flight Case - In stock and ready for next day delivery!) but it is too deep.
It would be awesome if the units were mountable on a detachable lid, or as in the case of the GB02, on a separate board inside the case.

Anyone with any recommendations? Preferably from Thomannn.

Cheers!
- jonah

I have one of those spider engineering pedalboards for my MFC-101, 2 Mission Engineering expression pedals and a fuzz or two.

Great cases and a quality company, had a few of their flight cases over the years always a pleasure to buy from.

I have one of those spider engineering pedalboards for my MFC-101, 2 Mission Engineering expression pedals and a fuzz or two.

Great cases and a quality company, had a few of their flight cases over the years always a pleasure to buy from.

They look great, but they're too big for just an MFC and two BOSS FV pedals..

Are the Boss pedals any less wide than the Missions?

There is a gap on the front and or back, but not much...width wise it is just about perfect.

Are we talking about the same size case? I will take a photo....

Are the Boss pedals any less wide than the Missions?

There is a gap on the front and or back, but not much...width wise it is just about perfect.

Are we talking about the same size case? I will take a photo....

Hmm, dunno...
Which model do you have? :)
A picture would be awesome!

Cheers!
. jonah

I believe it is the "Large" one, I used to have a smaller one that was just big enough for the MFC....but nothing else...and when I was running a pedalboard I had the XXL one and that was H U G E...and heavy.

this is what it looks like...

6151158204_aa89c26b85.jpg

Thanks for the info!
It looks pretty good, even though there's some extra width in front of the MFC.
I'll keep it in mind when looking around!

Thanks for your help!
. jonah

just checked the website you linked to again on my computer, rather than my ipad and it took me to a different site, they must be the same company as they have a few brands..

it is basically flightcase warehouse, used them for years...flightcases for amps, pedalboards, cables etc...in fact they are the ones I would go to first ....no affiliation...just a happy return customer.

this is the case I use for the MFC.

Spider Guitar Effects Pedal Board Flight Case Large

I think the Boss FV pedals are wider than the missions though, assuming you are talking about the FV-500H/L??..I have one and I think it is wider, but then again the cable entry point is at the top.

Thanks for the info!
It looks pretty good, even though there's some extra width in front of the MFC.
I'll keep it in mind when looking around!

Thanks for your help!
. jonah

No worries, happy to help.

yes there is a bit of space in front of the MFC....I am probably going to shift it forward and make up a patch box for the MFC ethernet, fuzz power etc and place that behind it.

When i was looking, I could not find a case that was an exact fit....though having siad that....if you want to spend a bit extra, Flightcase warhouse do custom cases that they will build to your exact dimensions... it does cost a bit more, but they did a good job on the case they made for my amp a few years ago.

just checked the case and I think it is not quite wide enough to fit the MFC and 2 Boss FV-500, you could do it by cutting out some of the foam, but IMHO it is too much of a squeeze.

Back
Top Bottom