Smaller version of the MFC-101

Raf_666

Hi , I find the fractal footcontroller rather huge to operate since I only use a midi controller stricktly for switching presets (currently midimate and ernie ball jr expr pedal). I wonder if at one point a "simpeler" footcontroller would come out , so no tweak buttons , just plain 10 button preset switchin and perhaps an expression pedal 8)

Raf

you can buy a R1 used or a Behringer but I don't like FCB' plastic-style switches, I need to feel the "click" of the steel switches :)
So you can buy an advance pedalboard http://www.advancetubetech.com/ done here in Italy for a little price (I think near 200€ new for the new model, 100€ used for the old model OP-128 linked here). They does not have an expression pedal but are tank-builded and can be powered via 7din midi cable

Last edited:
Hold on , i forgot to mention I already have a midimate & erni ball pedal connected to it , I would like to have a fractal footcontroller but not as big as the MCF101 , so I was hoping fractal would manufacture a smaller size ala my midimate ...

Raf

Small and cheap and indestructible: Proel Midibuddy, if you can find one.

Back
Top Bottom