Small floor controller / Moog MP-201

multivir

Inspired
Hey there,

Just ordered my Axe-FX Ultra. I checked the forum and couldn't find too much info about people using the Moog MP-201 with it.
I had a look at it online, since it looks like something that's not too big.
I have a TC VoiceLive and a JamMan.
If I need to carry something FCB-1010, I'll fall off the stage since there will be no place for me to stand during bar gigs. Has anyone tried the Moog? Does the tuner / display thing work together?

If you have any other suggestions on smaller midi floor controllers, let me know - I'm also keeping an eye on the price tag since I spent all my budget on the Axe-FX ;-)

Thanks,

Mat

I've owned both of those, and currently own the Moose. The reason I'm trading them in is because you can't phantom power them with the Axe without cable weirdness.

Can you phantom power the Moog?

nota said:
I've owned both of those, and currently own the Moose. The reason I'm trading them in is because you can't phantom power them with the Axe without cable weirdness.

Can you phantom power the Moog?

I'm not 100% sure, but having read the manual for it, I don't think you can.

I have one and use it for expression control from my Liquid Foot, M9 and EH HOG. So far I use the channel mode to get combinations of the pedals, nothing advanced yet.

As soon as I Ebay a few things I plan to get another one to control on/off of pedals in a loop switcher.

The phantom issue sucks but I figure a Pedal Power AC will handle all three and I can run MIDI and power cables to the rack.

Robert

Back
Top Bottom