FS Slew of guitars- Hamer, Schecter, Reverend, Dean, Xavier

svl

Power User
I'm not a dealer, I'm a player that plays professionally. These are all guitars I've used in different acts over the years, each well cared for, maintained and set up to play like the killer guitars they are. Not a fire sale by any means, I just have too many guitars that don't see the use they should (all these were used in specialty acts I don't work with anymore)...

1982 Hamer Sunburst with checkerboard finish by the master Murkat (all natural relicing/checking was left, wanted it to look like it was done 40 years ago). No breaks, no repairs, killer machine. Pups are WCR/Jim Wagner Godwood (bridge) / Crossroads (neck), Schaller locking tuners, Kahler trem w/ Teflon rollers (holds tune even with the deepest dives and rings like a bell). Neck is super comfortable, a real Goldilocks feel (not too thin, not a bat). Checking (natural on a 40 yo nitro finished guitar) is visible, but are finish only (no cracks in wood). $2k

image.jpeg.d1d80639e68d6e6ca4c8885652cf3a3d.jpeg

#13 of 13 limited edition 2013 Reverend "Tricky Gomez" semi hollow body guitar in red sparkle. Upgraded Duesenberg trem, custom red sparkle pickguard to match finish and upgraded chrome pickup rings. Fantastic shape, no breaks, no repairs, KILLER player with low action. $1400

image.jpeg.776e2995eb09a0d13f113672e76fc8bc.jpeg

Killer Dean Straight Six Cadillac guitar with major upgrades- WCR/Jim Wagner Godwood pickups, Duesenberg trem, roller bridge, Grover locking tuners, abalone pot knobs. Great tuning stability, AMAZING tone, plays like butter. No breaks, no repairs, only blem is a ding on the tip of the head stock (see in pic), I did move the top strap pin to get a better hang so there is the original strap pin hole. This is a true Les Paul killer, super hard to find the Straight Six line as they were only produced for a short time in small numbers. $1000

image.jpeg.73662f23bd38a7c8000a5c5c1aabc449.jpeg

Schecter telecaster guitar with major upgrades- Duesenberg trem, Dimarzio noiseless pickups (no hum!), gorgeous Warmoth neck (ebony board, maple neck, no inlays for a killer look), locking tuners, banjo armrest. Great tuning stability, plays like butter. The leopard finish is actually contact paper- looks amazing, but can be removed if desired. $900

image.jpeg.3174cac757455933a1dd6b88a318a897.jpeg

Xavier shell top Les Paul with major upgrades- WCR/Jim Wagner Godwood pickups, Kahler trem, Kill Switch, Grover locking tuners, no breaks, no repairs. Only blem is a slight crack in the abalone next to pickup ring (see pic), just cosmetic does not affect playability or structure. Plays even better than it looks! $1200

image.jpeg.8193cf95737b0cf06291a6e61876ffb3.jpeg

I have more pix, feel free to inquire. Prefer local pickup, but will ship for additional cost.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom