Sled Witch - EB Morse, D-Sonic (Das Metal/Highpower) REMIXED

Sled Witch REMIXED

http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplaye ... 95099&q=hi

EB Morse, D-Sonic, AxeFX Ultra (Das Metal/Highpower)

Tonight’s TV theme underscore is dedicated to my 6-year old daughter who is tough as nails. She just survived a scary face plant into a tree on a sled-ride gone awry up in the mountains. Although really bruised up, she’s ok and ready for action, but the old wooden sled is gonzoed. :oops:

Re: Sled Witch - EB Morse, D-Sonic (Das Metal/Highpower)

Just added the lead to the underscore I originally posted. Time to start celebrating the new year now. :)

Damn John, I love the "thickness" that you get from your guitar tracks... especially this one!!! Great work!!!!

Sounds awesome per usual John! Glad to hear your daughter is ok. I hope you and your family have a safe and Happy New Year!

mavrick10_2000 said:
Sounds awesome per usual John! Glad to hear your daughter is ok. I hope you and your family have a safe and Happy New Year!

+1 more for the lil one ;)

Yikes, JC! Glad to hear your daughter is back at it. Cool ditty and great tones. Thanks for sharing!

Happy New Year!

Jeff

Thanks guys - the little one is 100 % and ready to attack more trees!

mortega76 said:
Damn John, I love the "thickness" that you get from your guitar tracks... especially this one!!! Great work!!!!

Right on man, thanks for the inspiration on the heavy stuff. You guys have riased the bar on what kind of tones one should shoot for with the Axe. I'm really happy with how fast I can dial in good, usable lead and rhythm tones with the axe FX. It really accelerates the writing process and keeps the flow of ideas happening for me to not have to screw with gear. When I'm micing up my cabs, it always takes a little more time. With the Axe, it's just plug in and get rolling. This took me about 6-8 hours to write, play, edit, mix which is screaming fast for me.

I love the warm tones on this track.
I love the melody, love the rhythm.
Hell, I love every bit of it...

Thanks for posting

Ariel said:
I love the warm tones on this track.
I love the melody, love the rhythm.
Hell, I love every bit of it...

Thanks for posting

Thank you very much, Ariel! :)

J

Really like this one. Down in the dirt swampy smoking groove. Great melody lines. Keep making music John. Forever. Please? :D

Back
Top Bottom