Slash Patch

animal

Experienced
Hey guys

Just sharing a slash patch
gear used Slash goldtop Les Paul ;)
I used the song 'don't care about you' to match the IR as its pretty hard to find any iso guitar cause Sorum likes the high hat intros :D

feedback welcome!

SLASH is the patch
slash_ir is the IR goes in slot 2

Attachments

• SLASH .syx
    2 KB · Views: 338
  • slash IR_dc.syx
    8 KB · Views: 252
hey!

yeah I use a QSC KW12 , sounds pretty decent with it , maybe a tad bright?
still trying to find a happy medium because I'm new to FRFR

Thanks for posting. The patch this is the closest I have come to getting that sound, I've had my Les Paul out all weekend.
I am interested where you got the IR is it one you created?

Thanks for posting. The patch this is the closest I have come to getting that sound, I've had my Les Paul out all weekend.
I am interested where you got the IR is it one you created?

Thanks!

I made the IR using the same technique in this tutorial

Dollar Sound Secrets: Guitar Tone Match EQ and IR - YouTube

I actually like the illusion tones more than appetite but haven't been able to find any ioslated guitar to match with on those albums (locomotive tone is a personal fav) ]
I used the intor to 'dont care about you' off the spaghetti incident for this patch/ir

probably will be doing alot more soon...I got a ton of metal/rock cds and found iso parts so will put up the patches when I get a chance

Hi everybody ,

I don't erally understand what IR means (there arn't french forums for the axe ultra)

If I want to Dl this patch into my ultra, should I DL the two patches or just the first ?

Sorry for my stupid question ...:|

IR = Impulse Response. Its a cabinet EQ/response file that should be uploaded into one of the 10 "user IR" slots available in axe-fx.

You need both files to use the patch properly

Back
Top Bottom