(based on English Celestion Vintage 30)

Cab Pack III Ownhammer studio mix ultra res edition
Ultra res XL
4x12 1960-B
V30-CH
Mixes
OH_412_MAR-CB_V30-CH_Studio-Modern

AFD is right in the Axe fx ...
is only an amp that does not sound like the real # 36....
in comparison with my mod Marshall #36 sounds like an old Am radio. ( i have both amps... )
Cliff should put the #34 mode instead, which is very similar to the true, (although in marshall have changed some parts tough)

Posted July 14.

July 17: FW 15.03 released: "Added “Brit AFS100” amp models based on a Marshall AFD100SCE. Brit AFS100 1 is based on the #34/AFD switch in the #34 mode (LED off). Brit AFS100 2 is in the AFD mode (LED on)."

Talk about taking care of your customers :D

Thanks

To have the same sound we need just need to load the preset, and use the cab OH six file embedded in the FW 15 ? and set the mic to null ?

Thanks

To have the same sound we need just need to load the preset, and use the cab OH six file embedded in the FW 15 ? and set the mic to null ?

Cab Pack III Ownhammer studio mix ultra res edition
Ultra res XL
4x12 1960-B
V30-CH
Mixes
OH_412_MAR-CB_V30-CH_Studio-Modern

set Mic to null.

I am increasingly convinced that the afd that is not the right amp for early gnr Slash sound hearing the other presets these days.
Use JCM800 ( the real #34 ) or the silver jubilee with master vol set to max and dedicated eq for UYU sound ,
Plexi 100 ( the real #36/39 ) for Appetite sound , If you want to find your way ....

Back
Top Bottom