SLA-1

cdstrings

will it make my bedroom rumble? Don't see that I would be playing out, just want to power my G-Flex cabs without going deaf, but still having a moderate amount of level. So would SLA-1 suffice, or do I get big brother? Thanks guys!

The money difference your talking between the two, it's ridiculous to not get the SLA-2. Go for the added "headroom" and don't think of it as a volume thing. In the world of SS amps it's better to have more than enough to get the job done and with a single space amp the ART is one of the best for the Axe.

emperor_black said:
How much are you getting the SLA-1 for? I got my SLA-2 off eBay for $220 shipped. Couldn't be happier. Sounds huge!

Can get it for $229 from MF with their 15% off this weekend. $313 for the SLA-2.

cdstrings said:
emperor_black said:
How much are you getting the SLA-1 for? I got my SLA-2 off eBay for $220 shipped. Couldn't be happier. Sounds huge!

Can get it for $229 from MF with their 15% off this weekend. $313 for the SLA-2.

ART is excluded from the coupon. Just get them to price match B&H photo for $289

mhenson42 said:
cdstrings said:
emperor_black said:

ART is excluded from the coupon. Just get them to price match B&H photo for $289

My bad, clicked on the wrong section.

I bought the SLA1 over the SLA2 for the lighter weight not for the money difference - 13.2lbs VS 19.8lbs.

Hmm... Looks like a bot named DenialMark has just joined us.

Back
Top Bottom