Skervesen Raptor 6 baritone, Axefx2, 11.05, FAS MODERN... video!

Sick guitar! Love the unique finishes they have, one of the few custom builders doing something interesting out there. Killer groove and I'm drooling over the gear in the background too! Is that your place? I see a few things I have too, UBK Fatso, Distressor, Hammer etc.

Sick guitar! Love the unique finishes they have, one of the few custom builders doing something interesting out there. Killer groove and I'm drooling over the gear in the background too! Is that your place? I see a few things I have too, UBK Fatso, Distressor, Hammer etc.

Thanks man! Ya, that's my place. :)

Gotta have the A-Designs stuff and the Fatso!!

Every time i buy a guitar i think "thats it, this is my last guitar. I don't need any more freakin guitars." Then some "show off" come on the internets and says "hey!!! look what i got". now i need another guitar. Thanks ( i mean that sarcastically)... oh and nice riffs ( i don't mean that sarcastically) I just hope its way too much out of my price range.

Every time i buy a guitar i think "thats it, this is my last guitar. I don't need any more freakin guitars." Then some "show off" come on the internets and says "hey!!! look what i got". now i need another guitar. Thanks ( i mean that sarcastically)... oh and nice riffs ( i don't mean that sarcastically) I just hope its way too much out of my price range.

haha! I'm just as bad!

These are fairly reasonable. Around 1900EU. 40% down is all you need to get the build started!!! lol ;)

I like the toonage....but the tone is so burly and dark. It would sound waaayyy coooler if it jumped out at you with roundy mids and stuff. I know you guys like that grunchy sound, but it's just lifeless to me.

Of course, I don't at all like dystopia, HR Giger, etc........

I like the toonage....but the tone is so burly and dark. It would sound waaayyy coooler if it jumped out at you with roundy mids and stuff. I know you guys like that grunchy sound, but it's just lifeless to me.

Of course, I don't at all like dystopia, HR Giger, etc........

It's not for everyone, for sure. While I think it's a decent tone, I didn't spend more than a few mins dialing it or mixing it :) I was more playing the new guitar, haha!

Back
Top Bottom