Legacy Presets SinMix Producer Pack [Presets + CabPacks!]

Third party presets or preset packs for sale for legacy Fractal Audio products.
[Metal] 5153 and Bogner XTC Presets from SinMix Metal Pack! 2019 Update! \m/

Stay Metal!

Slo100 Lead Preset from my Rock Pack! SinMix Cab IR: 2x12 65Amps Alnico Blue/G12H Openback. HeilPr20 &Beyerdynamic M160 ribbon mic. Preset now inside the Pack. Enjoy! \m/

Stay Metal!

Hey @SinMix can you help me? I bought the Ax8 / XL+ producer pack to convert for Axe Fx III use. I don't think that the cabs are converting correctly though using FracTool. Can you please tell me how to recreate SinMix_Savage_HES412_V3 using the IRs in the cab pack? This is the IR used in the SinMix 2019 Uber patch for Ax8 in the 2019 update.

Hey @SinMix can you help me? I bought the Ax8 / XL+ producer pack to convert for Axe Fx III use. I don't think that the cabs are converting correctly though using FracTool. Can you please tell me how to recreate SinMix_Savage_HES412_V3 using the IRs in the cab pack? This is the IR used in the SinMix 2019 Uber patch for Ax8 in the 2019 update.
Fractool doesn support bundle presets,you need to extract the ir with fractool.

Hi Man, SinMix_Savage_HES412_V3 - in wav format added to my Producer Pack - check folder SinMix_Fav_Cabs_24_48_wav.
You can convert preset bundle to FX III format and then load that IR into FX III and done.

Have Fun!

Stay Metal!

I did extract the cab and load it into my III. It doesn't sound right, too much bottom end. But when I use the same factory cab on both the III and Ax8 they sound basically the same.
yeah that happen to me with some bundle presets i get too much low end after i extracted the IR.

Back
Top Bottom