Singtall preset superpack in the works.

about a week ago i went through all of my presets and refined the reverb/delay mix, so you should try them again. i originally started with a factory preset and just worked on the tone and didn't change the effects (which were too much in the mix).

Singtall, I had the chance to explore some of your patches and I have to say that I liked them very much! Keep up with the good work, even if don't get any feedback from the other users. It's a good effort and you are actually helping us. Thanks!

i finally got a chance to run through all of Yek's presets, and there are some great presets in there. his presets have some great presets in the collection from a few others, and i think Yek did a good job of sorting through the stuff and keeping just the best of the best out there.

i'm not treading any new ground here, but i'm trying to continue Yek's work of providing good presets. Yek did some great stuff with respect to the way he patched things in and made his layouts....worth duplicating for sure. Mark Day and a few others made good use of filters to cut off the excess highs on some presets. overall, worth your time to go through all of his stuff.

my presets differ in that i'm trying to provide some tones that work in a mix and stand out a little more. maybe more midrange sounding, but different nonetheless. not all presets from any one provider will sound great on your setup, so try everything you can and find what works for you.

i finally got a chance to run through all of Yek's presets, and there are some great presets in there. his presets have some great presets in the collection from a few others, and i think Yek did a good job of sorting through the stuff and keeping just the best of the best out there.

i'm not treading any new ground here, but i'm trying to continue Yek's work of providing good presets. Yek did some great stuff with respect to the way he patched things in and made his layouts....worth duplicating for sure. Mark Day and a few others made good use of filters to cut off the excess highs on some presets. overall, worth your time to go through all of his stuff.

my presets differ in that i'm trying to provide some tones that work in a mix and stand out a little more. maybe more midrange sounding, but different nonetheless. not all presets from any one provider will sound great on your setup, so try everything you can and find what works for you.

For all the effort you seem like you want to put into this, you definitely should get the Axe-II. You will get way more support & response.

The ultra/standard are great units(duh), but there is no question that the II is on another level.

i added some more presets to the pile; download the superpack file again and you should see some updates.

added more presets today. it's just too easy to make presets that sound good on the axe-fx (to my ears anyway).

Thanks for all your hard work singtall! As a previous eleven rack owner, and now an Axe2 owner looking to downgrade to the ultra - your work is appreciated! (Downgrading as I don't use the 2 enough to justify its cost)

feel free to trade preamps with me then. lol. i would like the II, but i can't justify the extra money just yet.

added Fender collection; but everyone needs to know that Don uses some other cabs than stock, so your mileage may vary.

Back
Top Bottom