Simple Cable Loom for 4 CM?

mferrand

Inspired
Hey All,

I am looking for a cable loom for a 4CM set up. So, I would need 3 humbuster cables together. The 4th cable which is from the guitar would separate. Correct?

Who makes a good, 3 cable loom with humbuster cables?

Cheers, Mike

Humbuster only works with specific enabled outputs of your Fractal.

At most, you would need 2 Humbuster cables because there are only 2 Fractal outputs used in 4CM.

I'm not aware of anyone that makes what you're looking for but I'd guess that Best-Tronics would do it. http://btpa.com.

Unix-guy - understood, the 3rd cable would not need to be humbusting.

I will check out Best-Tronics. I was not aware that they did custom work like that. Thanks to you and Greg!

Your local auto shop should carry wire loom, which can be purchased by the foot. It's something technicians use when they wish to bundle cable together. I used a bunch of this to prevent our family cat from chewing on individual instrument cables that peppered my music room floor. The wire loom bundled them together, and voila, the cat couldn't fit its mouth around the bundled cable. Be sure to buy the kind that wraps around the cable spirally, not the kind that encloses the cable. The latter kind will do a number on your fingers and thumbs trying to feed cable into it.

Back
Top Bottom