Silence when Changing Scenes. Any solution?

dumbeat

Inspired
Hi-
When changing scenes on the FC6 there is a slight silence that can not work in a live performance...
I am assuming im doing something wrong as im sue the scenes are made for on the fly changes during a live performance.

Is there like a "Spill over" kindda thing like you have in a delay or reverb for the whole scene?
It would be impossible for me to change scenes during a live performance with the silence obviously...

Thanks,!

Hi-
When changing scenes on the FC6 there is a slight silence that can not work in a live performance...
I am assuming im doing something wrong as im sue the scenes are made for on the fly changes during a live performance.

Is there like a "Spill over" kindda thing like you have in a delay or reverb for the whole scene?
It would be impossible for me to change scenes during a live performance with the silence obviously...

Thanks,!
Would need to see the preset to know for sure. But there are things that can still cause gaps when changing scenes. In most cases it can be avoided by making other choices.

Would need to see the preset to know for sure. But there are things that can still cause gaps when changing scenes. In most cases it can be avoided by making other choices.

Thanks! Where can i get info on that? i looked in the manual and ran quick forum search... any lead on that? Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom