Signal In preference

cragginshred

Fractal Fanatic
How are you guys routing the signal in to the Axe? I have a pre sonus unit and am going laptop to it and out to axe II In with variable results.

For matching amp heads, I just went line out from a load box(i.e. THD Hotplate) to Out2. For everything else, I just go direct from my computer through the USB into the Axe. You can set the Axe FX II to be the output instead of the speakers.

I am not getting a signal with the usb as source when i press x to record, what am i missing?

For matching amp heads, I just went line out from a load box(i.e. THD Hotplate) to Out2. For everything else, I just go direct from my computer through the USB into the Axe. You can set the Axe FX II to be the output instead of the speakers.

I am not getting a signal with the usb as source when i press x to record, what am i missing?

Possibly because you are not using the axe as your output device from your DAW? if you are trying to get something from YouTube, the AXE has to be your audio device. On the Axe, you just need to set it to USB from the tone match block and not input1. You don't even need to go into your IO settings.

-Nate

I'm using a MacBook Pro and was hoping to connect my laptop to the Axe II using the USB option. Will that work to send a WAV or MP3 signal to the Axe II does anyone know? Thanks .

Back
Top Bottom