SICK OF WAITING FOR A LIQUID FOOT JR ANY OTHER SUGGESTIONS?

Ant Music

Fractal Fanatic
i have gigs to play and patches to write. can't do anything while waiting for liquid foot to get it's shit together, which is never gonna happen i think. i want a reliable midi controller with a decent display that has a nice small foot print. can anyone suggest something appropriate for this? i need to get something pronto.

Re: SICK OF WAITING FOR A LIQUID FOOT JR ANY OTHER SUGGESTIO

Gordius. I was in your position a while ago. I bit the bullet and bought the Gordius. Awesome product.

If that MFC101 announcement actually comes out today my LF JR will be up for grabs..

there's really nothing that's as powerful, small and lightweight as the LF jr. i'm hoping that fractal comes out with an mfc-101 jr because the LF jr is buggy as hell and there's virtually no product support as of late

does the gordius little giant 2 display the tuner? and what kinda problems are associated with the liquid foot jr? maybe the guy from liquid foot is dead and noone has discovered his body yet. someone should check on him. that would explain a lot....

geamala said:
and what kinda problems are associated with the liquid foot jr?

there are 2 problems that are happening with mine.

1. i use my axe fx as a virtual pedalboard and have my LF jr set up in 6S mode (6 on/off switches for effects and 2 up/down buttons to switch between patches). on 75% of my patches the wrong effects are lit up so i have no idea what effects are actually on or off when i change patches. it is really annoying and makes me look unprofessional on gigs when i'm tap dancing and constantly checking my effects by turning them on and off.

2. uploading the patches from the axe fx to the LF jr sometimes takes 10 to 20 tries. there is an software error that makes this process fail 90% of the time.

don't get me wrong- this could be an amazing product and is the only thing on the market that is this portable, lightweight and powerful. i really hope that jeff gets his company together or else he's going to start losing customers now that the fractal mfc-101 is coming out. i have no doubt that the fractal midi footswitch won't have these types of problems

jb70, what firmware are you on? I had that problem on 2.03, but it's fixed with the latest firmware for me..

i'm on the latest firmware- 2.07

Back
Top Bottom