Shows and Fractal Clinics with Doug Doppler and myself

Larry Mitchell

Power User
Hey everyone. If you are in or near Muscle Shoals Alabama and Montgomery Alabama. My good friend Doug Doppler and i are doing 3 shows The underdog in Nashville TN next Friday night and then Saturday July 22nd we are doing a Fractal clinic and then live trio show for part of the Handy Fest in Muscle Shoals Alabama at Sweetwater Depot as well as Sunday July 23rd Fractal Clinic and live trio show early night in Montgomery Alabama at warehouse 23. For the Clinic part, Doug will have his FM9 Turbo and I will have my FM3 Turbo with me Talking FRFR, Power amp and Cabs, Tones, Delays concepts ect.

If you come. Make sure you let me know your from the forum. I always enjoy meeting people from here

Attachments

• IMG_4373.png
    IMG_4373.png
    2.9 MB · Views: 14
  • IMG_4372.jpeg
    IMG_4372.jpeg
    473.5 KB · Views: 14
Most of you guys know Larry and his excellent playing and tones.

If you don't know Doug, he's an amazing player, teacher and gear hound. On top of that he's a great guy (like Larry).

He took over teaching duties from Joe Satriani back in the day (he's a Satch student).

I studied with Doug for several years in the early 90s.

It's a little far for me to drive to Nashville or Muscle Shoals, but I'd love to meet you next time you're playing in Albuquerque, Larry.

Back
Top Bottom