Wish Show types for channel ABCD when clicking on block icon

1poorplayer

Power User
I'd like to be able to see what 4 particular types of ( DRIVE , DELAY , REVERB ,etc ) have been assigned to each channel of a given block , WITHOUT having to select each channel separately.
I would think a mouse click on the ICON on the left side , above where it says CHANNEL , with ABCD below it , could show the 4 types in a drop down list.
Hope I explained that ok. I find myself wishing this function is available everytime I use Axe-Edit.

+1. Clicking on the word Channel could do the same thing. You can already select the channel by clicking on ABCD.

Or perhaps instead of ABCD and then the Type below it, it looks like there would be room to list all 4 of them vertically w/ the selected channel highlighted. That way you could always see what's in all 4 channels, and maybe even make changes w/out needing to be on that channel. But it would take a bit more coding work to redesign that part of the GUI.

+1. Clicking on the word Channel could do the same thing. You can already select the channel by clicking on ABCD.

Or perhaps instead of ABCD and then the Type below it, it looks like there would be room to list all 4 of them vertically w/ the selected channel highlighted. That way you could always see what's in all 4 channels, and maybe even make changes w/out needing to be on that channel. But it would take a bit more coding work to redesign that part of the GUI.
+1

Back
Top Bottom