Shoutout to Axe-change preset builder -> Mapro.. no member by that name

Axelman8

Experienced
EDIT:
The preset seems to be a commercial preset.

David Hislop's "Bethal" worshippresets for AxeFXIII.

Cheers 🍻

==========

Hey there,

There is a (imho) very talented preset builder / creator by the name of mapro. A search on his/her name didnt give any hits.
The latest Mapro preset for AxeFxIII V21.x is just stellar! Really enjoy playing with this preset. It is like a PRO build it.

Trying this preset, be aware!
On the MK1 your unit will hit a CPU load at 95%. Deleting some shunts, volume and the 3rd drive block will help you get around that. It didnt change the sound very drasticly in my case.

@Mapro
If you are reading this. Thank you for your amazing preset.

Cheers

Last edited:
Hate to break it to you... This is not his preset. This is David Hislop's "Bethal" worship preset. I have purchased this preset bundle from David. And when you purchase it it comes with the correct user cabs. But you are correct about it being a great preset. :)

Screenshot 2023-01-14 at 10.44.02 AM.png

Last edited:
If it's a purchased preset it should not be uploaded onto Axechange...
I've often wondered how many times that has happened. Most presets that I attempt for myself have at least one "Block" from Leon Todd or someone else and even though settings on an effect probably aren't "intellectual property" I'd still feel the need to cite the fact if I posted it.

If it's a purchased preset it should not be uploaded onto Axechange...
Hey there,

With that I completely agree and fwiw, this thread can also be deleted because of this new knowledge. The shoutout now is now no more relevant.

The "Bethel" pack is in the checkout, paypall is givving me a hard time logging in. For sure im buying this one

Cheers 🍻

To clarify, the Mk I and II both have the same CPU, with differences in memory and the LCD. The Mk II Turbo has the faster processors.
Hey there

As I am triggered and confused at the same time by your post, I just wanted to clearify that I was addressing to the high CPU warning on the MK1. The MKII Turbo cpu usage goes no further than 66% .

The Axe display does not give info about the RAM or Processing speed, it just gives the Warning on high CPU usage.

Cheers 🍻

Last edited:
I just wanted to clearify that I was addressing to the high CPU warning on the MK1. The MKII Turbo cpu usage goes no further than 66% .

The Axe display does not give info about the RAM or Processing speed, it just gives the Warning on high CPU usage.
Because you said …

If you are on MK1, be aware of the high cpu.

For readers of your statement who were not aware of the development path of the three FX3 units’ hardware, your “Mk I” only could be confusing because the FX3 Mk I and Mk II have identical CPU components, so both would have the same issues with the preset. Only the Turbo version can run it without the CPU going that high. Said differently, only the FX3 Mk II Turbo would be able to run the preset without a CPU warning.

As Cliff said:
"Everything is the same except the processor speed. The Turbo module has a 1.25 GHz processor. The standard module has a 1.00 GHz processor. Some of the supporting components (power supply stuff) are also different but that's not visible to the user." [44]

Hey there

As I am triggered and confused at the same time by your post, I just wanted to clearify that I was addressing to the high CPU warning on the MK1. The MKII Turbo cpu usage goes no further than 66% .

Cheers 🍻
The CPU is high and close to clipping. All i did was change both of the reverbs to normal in all the scenes... THat gets you to right around 80% or less.

I woudnt change anything else.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom