shout out to cooper carter for the creative live seminar

drsts

Inspired
i imagine that after he finished the taping, there were probably several topics that he might add to the presentation, but i thought it was great. i have been somewhat intimidated to get into the box to see what it could do. i have made my way through about half of the presentation (i purchased it and would encourage other to do so as well) and i am finding that i love the axe 2 more and more and more. the scene configuration segment alone was worth the money.

again, cooper, great job. if you do another one, i surely will purchase it as well.

Thanks for the kind words. I'm glad you found the class helpful!

There will almost certainly be a sequel that is more advanced...

Hello and thank you so much for the classes videos..I bought them and I want to congrat for your clear explanations you made..From the other side of Planet Earth from Europe keep the good work...For sure I will buy the next classes of your...
Thank you

For those who either watched it live or have purchased it, I would be interested in hearing the top two or three takeaways you got from watching it along with what you perceive your understanding of the Axe was going in. I appreciate the time and effort that was put into it, and everyone stating how great it was, but that doesn't really tell us what value it was to you.

I am an experienced AxeFx user.

I purchased the videos and did not watch live.

My biggest take away was watching presets created from scratch and listening to why he was changing certain settings.

I always learn something from the explanation vs. downloading a preset and reverse engineering it.

Back
Top Bottom