Should I buy used?

I have sold each Fractal device since 2009 and then upgraded to whatever the newest one was. All were sold on the forum. The only one I never owmned and sold was the III. So it depends, imho, where it comes from used.
I have a small bedroom studio and rarely play out. So my "used" fractal gear was minty and lived in an a\ home.

A follow-up much later… seeing as my wait-list date is some time in January, and another mint condition FM9 came-up for sale locally for a reasonable price, I decided to jump on it.

It is crazy how much some people are trying to get for these things on the used market. I am so appreciative that the guy I bought from would have nothing to do with that stupidity (thanks!).

I have only spent a couple hours with it, but it has already solved all of my FM3 pain points. I am looking forward to digging in over the next couple weeks before my next jam session!

A follow-up much later… seeing as my wait-list date is some time in January, and another mint condition FM9 came-up for sale locally for a reasonable price, I decided to jump on it.

It is crazy how much some people are trying to get for these things on the used market. I am so appreciative that the guy I bought from would have nothing to do with that stupidity (thanks!).

I have only spent a couple hours with it, but it has already solved all of my FM3 pain points. I am looking forward to digging in over the next couple weeks before my next jam session!
Cool. I am of the same thinking. I have an FM3 &FM9. If I sold my FM9 it would be what I paid for it, nothing more, nothing less. My stuff lives in a home studio!

Back
Top Bottom