shotgunn meets JP!!!

Ya know... I was going to bring my JP-6, but it is already signed by him. Actually it was like that when I bought it. I'm going to frame the poster I had him sign. Very cool day for me!!! Now I get to go jam with my drummer friend. I haven't jammed with another human in almost a year.

shotgunn said:
Dude!!! This was SOOOOO cool!!! My friend saw this advertised on FB yesterday. I was like... HELL YEAH!!! I'm there!!!

shotgunn meets John Petrucci - YouTube

You'll have to excuse my low talking. You can hear most of what JP says. This was my first video recording with my iPad. Not too shabby. I wish they could have shut the door to block out the other people talking.

Dude...told you things would get better! The only problem is trying to figure out what to say/ask from a guy like Petrucci...

Either you are tall or JPetrucci is short haha!I hope that you are not so nervous with women dude!
I bet you had a great time there with the master !

Last edited:
His brother previewed my home for sale for him a few years ago, apparently the built in studio piqued their interest. Wound selling to a neighbor.

I couldn't help but laugh at some of the subtitles. "how do I stop sucking?" Was a good one :lol

Yeah, I don't even remember how I actually phrased my question. I was pretty calm, but wanted to ask so much more.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Either you are tall or JPetrucci is short haha!I hope that you are not so nervous with women dude!
I bet you had a great time there with the master !

I'm 6' 6" with no shoes on. JP is approximately 5' 7". So yes, I am very tall. ...and yes I am VERY nervouse with women... Not only because I am still married, for the time being... Hopefully till death.

That was pretty cool. I would have been speechless.

Did JP ask you to sign his Axe-FX?

Since this was a TC Electronic pedal demo I didn't even bother to ask about FAS. I made a safe assumption. I did hear a rumor about a certain MIDI foot controller being made a bit wider for a certain guy named JP though... Not my place to fully say though.

Yeah it was great. I have a 30 minute video of Q & A as well. Some Q's about the Dreamscape pedal and some not. I may upload that later if anyone seems interested. We were all disappointed that he did not play. Still a VERY cool day for me. Much needed for me at this time.

Nice vid shotty - cool stuff :)

They always say that you should never meet your heroes... but that seemed like a pretty good experience!

Back
Top Bottom