AFIII "Shot In The Dark" Solo

Great playing as usual.

There's something very wrong with the sound on the video....either that or cymbals completely destroyed my hearing last night. One or the other. Or both?
Hmmmm, it’s not pro quality sound for sure but I didn’t notice anything horrible about it. It’s just the mp3 from my iPhone and the Axe III into my CLR and out of the CLR into my Zoom Q2n 4K. Levels are all good.

Hmmmm, it’s not pro quality sound for sure but I didn’t notice anything horrible about it. It’s just the mp3 from my iPhone and the Axe III into my CLR and out of the CLR into my Zoom Q2n 4K. Levels are all good.

Through my studio monitors, it appears to be a phase problem. Sounds like you're shaking water out of your ears after a dive. Right channel not audible unless you put your head right next to the speaker.

Through my studio monitors, it appears to be a phase problem. Sounds like you're shaking water out of your ears after a dive. Right channel not audible unless you put your head right next to the speaker.
Ugh. Ok, I’ll check it out.
It’s probably something with the link Out of the CLR into the camera. I was just trying to make a quick recording with the new camera. I didn’t listen back to it on studio monitors just my iPhone.

Sounds good here!
Did you catch the new Jake rig rundown? He seems like a creature of habit guy. Needed a big push to try the Friedmans he runs now. So... Maybe he needs a push towards Fractal? ;) hmmm.

Back
Top Bottom